- He is a true Christian brother who is a sinner saved by grace and does not allow the fact that he's a sinner paralyze him or prevent him from making effort to take dominion for his Head, Jesus Christ.
- He loves the gospel of Christ and understands how this frees us (Christians) to love the law of God.
- He has devoted his life to the cause of Christ and advancing the kingdom of Christ.
- He is brilliant, well-read, and savvy.
- He asks insightful questions, even the tough ones, and causes people to think.
- He is a diligent hard-worker and productive of valuable books, articles, newsletters, and speeches.
- He is a husband and father.
- He has taken criticism and shown moral courage in carrying on in his work for the sake of Christ.
- He has brought the writings of Christian Reconstructionists into mass circulation when it is likely they otherwise would not have been published.
- He has been apt to teach and mentor younger men and allowed them to stand on his shoulders to carry on with kingdom-building work when he is gone (point 5 of Ray Sutton's 5-point covenant model ;-) )
- He has a great sense of humor and "tweaks the noses" of those who need their noses tweaked.
- He is a ground-breaker who is willing to confront entrenched establishment systems for the sake of Christ and Christendom.
I wish I had the time to write and post reviews of all his books I've read. There are so many more which I have yet to read (though I plan to do so, Lord willing). These are Dr. North's books I've read:
Backward, Christian Soldiers?
Christian Reconstruction: What It Is and What It Isn't (co-authored with Gary DeMar)
Conspiracy: A Biblical View
Crossed Fingers: How Liberals Captured the Presbyterian Church
Dominion and Common Grace: The Biblical Basis of Progress
Healer of the Nations (Biblical Blueprints Series, Vol. 9)
Marx's Religion of Revolution: Regeneration through Chaos
Millennialism and Social Theory
Tactics of Christian Resistance (editor and contributor, Christianity & Civilization Series, Vol. 3)
Theonomy: An Informed Response (editor and contributor)
Unconditional Surrender: God's Program for Victory
Unknown History of the 20th Century (lectures on DVD)
Westminster's Confession: The Abandonment of Van Til's Legacy
Thank you, Dr. Gary North!