1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, &c, &c. [Marx and Engels also called for "Abolition of the family."]
Marx and Engels also explicity rejected "eternal truths" and "bourgeois" Christianity in their "Communist Manifesto."
Which of these 10 planks of Commuism do the Republicans or the Democrats disagree with? The answer is none.
In fact, both parties specifically torpedo candidates who oppose these points of Communism.
We currently live in a Communist country. Both the Republicans and Democrats like Communism and seek to defend it. They simply disagree on how to implement the statist socialism. After all, the National Socialists (fascist Nazis) and the Marxist Communists hated each other; but, the bottom line is that both are statist socialists.
In this country, we currently have, respective to the 10 points of Communism above:
1. Zoning ordinances, National Park System (http://www.nps.gov/index.htm); rented socialistically ("publicly") owned lands for rent to private individuals. Property and sales taxes of all kinds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property_tax_in_the_United_States).
2. A progressive or graduated income tax http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_tax_in_the_United_States.
3. Inheritance and estate taxes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estate_tax_in_the_United_States); 55 % in 2013 (http://atr.org/dont-die-confiscatory-percent-death-tax-a7051). Also, Medicaid recipients' property is confiscated upon death (http://aspe.hhs.gov/daltcp/reports/estaterec.htm).
4. Eminent domain and seizure of property by the state, to become property of the state, especially if deemed by the state as owned by "extremist," "domestic terrorists," or anti-statist groups, (http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cssn/expansion/infosheets/eminentdomain.pdf ; http://www.seizedpropertyauctions.com/ ; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege) ;or even just pro-life groups(http://www.christianliferesources.com/news/vaapcon-troversy-fbi-database-of-pro-lifers-exposed-766 ; http://start.umd.edu/start/publications/research_briefs/LaFree_Bersani_HotSpotsOfUSTerrorism.pdf).
5. An exclusive monopoly on legal tender and central control of the money supply and all banks by the nationalistic Federal Reserve (http://www.federalreserve.gov/).
6. FCC (http://www.fcc.gov/) and FAA (http://www.faa.gov/), exclusive domain and control of transportion infrastructure under the federal Department of Transportation (http://www.dot.gov/). Virtually all commerical airports in the United States are owned by state and federal governments.
7. Through pervasive laws, rules, acts, regulations and regulatory agencies, means of production (including families' homes) are strictly controlled by the state. USDA (http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/usdahome). Another way of doing this is via tyrannical environmental regulations. http://www.epa.gov/
8. Department of Labor (http://www.dol.gov/) and Labor unions (industrial armies), including United Farm Workers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Farm_Workers); various federally mandated Labor Acts
9. USDA Rural Development (http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/Home.html); USDA Farm Service http://www.fsa.usda.gov/FSA/webapp?area=home&subject=landing&topic=landing; Growth Management Acts and Land Conservation Acts (generally by state. internet search: [your state] "growth management"; this amusing site reviews GMAs from 8 states and concludes they didn't work very well. Their solution? more statism: http://www.vapreservation.org/growth/state.htm); farm subsidies (http://farm.ewg.org/)
10. Department of Education (http://www.ed.gov/) and the premier national Communist schooling union: http://www.nea.org/
I believe that the question before us is not: Do we vote for the Republican statist socialist or the Democrat statist socialist?
But rather, how may we reject statist socialism and rebuild our country after a Biblical, anti-Communist, civil government model?
This post is adapted from my comments on this news article on American Vision News:
|Detroit, MI, USA|